Everything you see and hear on this website (the “content”), including, but not limited to, all of the text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips is copyrighted under English law and applicable international copyright laws and treaty provisions. The copyright is owned by IMIS, except where explicitly stated otherwise.
Limited License to Use Copyrighted Materials
You may download, store, print and copy selected portions of the context of this website provided that:
- You do not modify or alter the content in any way.
- You do not delete or modify any copyright notices.
- You do not publish or post any part of the content on any other internet site.
- You do not display, publish or broadcast any part of the content in or on any media.
- You do not sell or charge others for the use of any materials you download.
- Except as expressively stated above you may not copy, download, print, or publish, any part of the content of this website without first obtaining written permission from the IMIS.
This license will terminate automatically if you breach any of its terms.
Links to Third Party Sites
This website contains links to websites that are owned and operated by third parties. We do not control these third party sites and cannot be responsible for the content within them. We do not warrant that the content published is accurate, current, reliable or offensive. You access and use these sites solely at your own risk.
Permission to Link to this Website
- You may deep link into this website (that is link to any page in the website).
- You may not frame this website (that is display the contents of this website within a frame at your site).
- You may not imply that IMIS endorses your website, your organisation, or your products or services.
- You may not link to our website if your website contains, or links to, materials that may be interpreted as unlawful, distasteful or offensive or not appropriate to all age groups.
- The IMIS may terminate your right to link to this website at any time, with or without cause, at its sole discretion. If the IMIS exercises this right, you will promptly disable and remove all links from your website to this website.
Unauthorised Use of this Website
Illegal or unauthorised use of this website, including, but not limited to framing of this website or unauthorised use of copyrighted materials will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including, without limitation, civil, criminal and injunctive action.
Right to Change the Site
The IMIS reserves the right to alter the content and functionality of this website in any way, or to limit access to this website (in part or whole), or to shut down this website, at any time, for any reason, without notice and will not be liable in any way to you for possible consequences of such changes.